The New England Federation of Humane Societies (NEFHS) is proud to offer scholarship funding for the 2018 Annual Conference brought to you by Petsmart Charities in Nashua, NH!
We are committed to offering scholarship funding to applicants who are eager to learn. The NEFHS Ernie Cutter Scholarship funds are in high demand and each year we receive more applications than we are able to fund. In order to ensure your application is considered, please read the information below and abide by the requirements for application submission.
- NEFHS has a limited number of scholarships available each year
- Scholarship monies cover conference registration only
- There is a possibility that hotel lodging will be covered so please apply even if the only way you can attend is if hotel costs also are covered – just indicate that on the application
- Scholarship does not cover meals outside of the conference catered food, transportation or other personal expenses (breakfast and lunch are provided each day)
- Do not register for the conference online or by mail until you have been notified by the Scholarship Committee about scholarship awards (all applicants will be notified with sufficient time to register for the early bird registration fee)
Scholarship Requirements & Conditions:
- Applications & supporting documents must be received by February 16th, 2018 to be considered
- Applications must be submitted online
- You must initial the Statement of Commitment and sign the application
- Please be sure to submit the application & supporting documents at the same time
- Each person applying for a scholarship must submit a separate application
- All scholarship recipients are required to assist with duties during the conference
To share the information about the scholarship opportunities, you can download this PDF.