The New England Federation of Humane Societies (NEFHS) is proud to offer scholarship funding for the 75th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2020 in Nashua, NH.
This year we are fortunate to have received a grant from the John T and Jane A Wiederhold Foundation to fund scholarships. In accordance with the grantor’s wishes, Preference will be given to applicants whose organization’s budget is under 500k and has not had representatives attend the conference in the last 3 years. If you do not fit this category, you may still apply, however candidates that do not meet this requirement will be considered only if we have remaining funds after qualifying applicants are awarded.
In order to ensure your application is considered, please read the information below and abide by the requirements for application submission.
- This year, Scholarship awardees will receive FREE conference registration, PLUS FREE hotel room if needed, PLUS mileage (up to $200 for travel to conference, if needed!)
- Scholarship includes breakfast and lunch catered at the conference each day, but does not include meals outside the conference or other personal expenses.
- Do not register for the conference online or by mail until you have been notified by the Scholarship Committee about scholarship awards (all applicants will be notified with sufficient time to register for the early bird registration fee)
Scholarship Requirements & Conditions:
- Applications & supporting documents must be received by January 22, 2020 to be considered
- Applications must be submitted online
- You must initial the Statement of Commitment and sign the application
- Please be sure to submit the application & supporting documents at the same time
- Each person applying for a scholarship must submit a separate application
- All scholarship recipients are required to assist with duties during the conference