Registration is officially SOLD OUT for the New England Federation of Humane Societies’ Leadership Summit!
When: Friday, May 20, 2022 from 8:00am – 3:30pm
Where: Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center, Southbridge, Massachusetts
This Leadership Summit is geared towards the top leaders of animal welfare organizations and it’s these folks who will drive the summit’s content. Attendees will be invited to submit topics they wish to discuss with fellow colleagues and the top nine topics will be selected.
Keynote Speaker: Our keynote speaker is B.J. Rogers, Chief Learning Officer at Emancipet.
Agenda: The full agenda with topics will be available two weeks prior to the Summit to allow attendees to come prepared for the conversation.
Fine Print: Cost: $75*
- 55 attendees who work within animal welfare in the New England states
- Leaders who hold positions within the top two levels of their organization
- Limited to no more than two people per organization
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
- All attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be checked at registration on the morning of the Leadership Summit. Attendees can show proof of vaccination with any of the following:
- a CDC vaccination card
- a digital image of your CDC vaccination card
- an image of any official immunization record
- Attendees who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons must present proof of a negative test administered within 72 hours prior to the start of the Leadership Summit. Test results will be checked at registration the morning of the Leadership Summit.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS