After much deliberation and consideration, we have announced the cancellation of the 2020 New England Federation of Humane Societies conference, previously scheduled for April 4-6 in Nashua, NH. This is a precaution related to the global outbreak of COVID-19. The health and well-being of our attendees, and their families and communities, is our highest priority. The local Department of Public Health is in agreement with this decision.
We are contacting all speakers, sponsors/vendors, registrants, and scholarship recipients directly with information.
Please save the date and join us for in Hartford, Connecticut, April 10, 11, and 12, 2021 for the next conference.
New England Federation of Humane Societies’ 2020 Conference Cancellation FAQs
Will you be refunding registration fees?
- Yes, if you have already paid an attendee conference registration fee, we will be refunding 100% to the card on file. We appreciate your patience during this process as it may take up to one month for refunds to be completed. If you paid by check, or we are unable to refund the card on file, we will be reaching out to you to gather more information about your refund.
How can I cancel my hotel reservation?
- If you booked your hotel room as part of a room block at the conference hotel (Radisson Nashua Hotel) your reservation will be automatically canceled and there is no need for you to do anything.
- If you’re not sure if you booked your room as part of a room block at the conference (Radisson Nashua Hotel), you can contact the hotel at 800-333-3333.
- If you booked accommodations somewhere other than the conference hotel, please contact that establishment directly to cancel your reservation.
Are you refunding flight or other costs?
- We are unable to provide refunds for travel expenses.
- In terms of air travel, many airlines are now offering flight waivers and accommodations due to COVID-19. Please work directly with your airline. If you purchased travel insurance, please contact your provider for information and next steps.
- We apologize for any inconvenience and challenges this may cause you.
Will you be offering other educational opportunities this year?
- We are currently considering all the options and hope to be able to do so. Please stay tuned at our website, www.newenglandfed.org.
Who should I contact if I have a question not answered here?
- Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through questions and processing refunds.