The New England Federation of Humane Societies (NEFHS) is proud to offer scholarship funding for the 2023 Conference, April 15-17, in Hartford, CT.
This year we are fortunate to have received a grant from the John T and Jane A Wiederhold Foundation to fund scholarships. In accordance with the grantor’s wishes, priority will be given to applicants from organizations with annual budgets of less than $500,000 and whose organization has not sent anyone to the conference in the past 3 years. If your organization does not meet this criteria, you may still apply, and additional scholarships for people not meeting these criteria may be awarded as funds permit.
In order to ensure your application is considered, please read the information below and abide by the requirements for application submission.
- This year, Scholarship awardees will receive FREE conference registration, PLUS FREE hotel room if needed, PLUS parking at the hotel, PLUS mileage (up to $200 for travel to conference if needed!)
- Scholarship includes breakfast and lunch catered at the conference each day, but does not include meals outside the conference or other personal expenses.
- Do not register for the conference online until you have been notified by the Scholarship Committee about scholarship awards
Scholarship Requirements & Conditions:
- Applications & supporting documents must be received by March 5, 2023 to be considered
- Applications must be submitted online
- You must initial the Statement of Commitment and sign the application
- Please be sure to submit the application & supporting documents at the same time
- Each person applying for a scholarship must submit a separate application
Click here to apply online!
Questions or Concerns?
Contact Devon Krusko, Scholarship Committee Chair